A n g e l C o n e s a
I am the founder of this new project that aim to redefine how school pictures are taken! Our goal is to enhance the kids’ experience with a mobile educative photography studio that teach them the basic of photography as well as to take picture of them that capture their true essence. Ultimately, Picture2Day wants to turn smiles into facial recognition to help law enforcement agencies if something unfortunately happens to the child.
If you’ve gone through childhood, you’ve had the experience of sitting uncomfortably and forcing yourself to smile while a technician hired by a large company comes into your school for one day and decides what pictures of you are the most presentable. Picture2Day wants to change that experience by customizing not only how the photography session happens but allowing the customer to truly own the content and how to share that content in our social media-driven world. Picture2Day will facilitate more streamlined ways to access this precious content whether via email or directly uploaded to the platform of the customer’s choice.
Fluent in English and Spanish and mastering the Art of Photography, I use the power of images and words to create and produce content for small business, media, magazines, and individuals, since 2006. Part of my work with over 2,450 customers in the US, Argentina, Canada, and the Dominican Republic include the following activities:
- Photograph and edit images for business (e.g. Warner Music Miami, Rum Coqui and Pitorro, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Zuccardi Wine, Santa Julia Wine, Rum Brugal, BePublic Agency, BeModel, Restaurants, etc.), Media (JFR) and individuals (e.g. wedding, quinceanera, baptism, private events, etc.)
- Manage marketing campaigns for Rum Coqui and Pitorro, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Rum Brugal, etc
- Build identity brand (e.g. BeModel and BePublic Agency)
- Build and manage websites (e.g. Excel Auto)
- Build creative content for social media accounts and websites
- Produce and edit videos
- Plan events, DJ
Hard worker and always full of ideas, I started my first freelance project when I was a teen. I was DJ in hotels and clubs and then started to organize private music events. The following decade, I worked as a Fashion Photographer which allowed me to foster my appreciation for beauty and art as well as to work with a whole range of creative persons. Aside my freelance work, I am now working on Picture2Day which will turn smiles into facial recognition to help law enforcement agencies.